An important feature of the program is that it is not only introducing the UN and the city; creating an environment for english language practice, but also giving a chance for a personal contact with the United Nations’ staff. The program has a range of elements - cultural, educational, entertaining, and linguistic!
Thus, the objectives are:
- Introduction to the UN;
- Visitation of Vienna and its major attractions;
- Development of an understanding of the mechanisms of the United Nations;
- Encounter with local youth and acquaintance with the life of modern Europeans;
- Development of English language communication skills;
- Presentation of the internship and career opportunities within UN.